Maryna F. Zui (M.F. Tulyupa)
- Development of methods of separation, distillation and accumulation of selenium and iodine compounds and further its molecular spectroscopic, electrochemical and chromatographic determination in environmental, nutrition and phatrmaceutical objects
- Development of methods of molecular spectroscopy, electrochemistry and chromatography for determination of antioxidants, conservatives and other supplements in environmental objects, nutrition products, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
1. Sorption-photometric determination of some heavy metals in natural waters. M.F.Zuy, S.A.Ovchinnikova, V.B.Ischenko, B.I.Nabivanets, V.V.Sukhan // Ukrainian Chemical Journal (Ukraine). – 1998, v.64, N 5-6. – P.40-44.
2. Sukhan V.V., Nabivanets B.I., Zuy M.F., Vavrinchuk L.I. Method for determination of mercury in water. Patent of Ukraine 31208A, Biuleten’ Ukraine 2000, N 7-11, publl.15.12.2000
3. Visual express test-monitoring of ions of some toxic elements in waters. Lysenko O.M., Trokhimenko O.M., Nabivanets B.I, Sukhan V.V., Zuy M.F. // Hydrology, hydrochemistry and hydroecology. Periodic Scientific Collection. – Kyiv, Nika-Center, 2001, v.2. – P.414-421.
4. Sukhan V.V., Nabivanets B.I., Zuy M.F, Klochkovska I. Phenylthiosemicarbazone of b-naphtoquinone immobilized on the silica gel – for sorption-photometric determination of mercury. Book Abstr. of International conference “ Functionalized Materials: synnthesis, properties and application”, Kyiv, 2002, p.253-254
5. Zaitsev V.M., Zuy M.F., Kostenko L.S. Chemical aspects of global climatechange. Methodical textbook. Kiev Taras Shevchenko national university, Kiev, 2003. http//anchem.knu.ua/books/cl_covdr/htm – 30 p.
6. Zuy M.F. Chemical composition and analysis of main components of soils. Methodical textbook. Kiev Taras Shevchenko national university, Kiev, 2003. http//anchem.knu.ua/books/soil.pdf – 25 p.
7. Zuy M.F., Nadberezhna K.V., Ishenko V.B. Dynamic sorption preconcentration of Cd2+ and Pb2+ - ions on silica gel modified by thiosemicarbozones with next atomic absorption determination. Visnyk of Kiev national university (Ukrainian). Chemistry. 2004,V.41, p. 56-58.
8. Zuy M.F., Bolyn’ko T.V. Photometric determination of ascorbic acid with ferrum phenantrolinate . Materials of meeting of Scientific Council of Academy of sciences of Ukraine on problems of analytical chemistry. Dnipropetrovsk, 2004. p.25-26.
9. Zuy M.F., Volyn’ko T.V. Use of complex of ferrum with o-phenantroline for photometric determination of small quantities of ascorbic acid. Chemical questions and chemical technology (Ukrainian). 2005, N 3. p.13-17.
10. Zuy M.F., Petrenko M.I. New photometric reagent for determination of active chlorine in drinking water. Abstracts of 3d Joint scient. сonf. in chem. Kyiv Nat.Univ. and Paul Sabatier Univ. – Kiev, 2005. - P.98
11. Zuy M.F., Vasil’chuk O. A. Determination of free chlorine and chloramines with ethyl derivative of Michler’s thioketone. Book abstracts of intern.conf. “Analytical chemistry and chem. аnal.” – Kyiv, 2005. - P.241
12. Zuy M.F., Chervinskiy A.Ie., Pavlinchuk V.I. Improvement of some methods of preconcentration of selenium. Book abstracts of intern.conf. “Analytical chemistry and chem.anal.” – Kyiv, 2005. - P.293